Saturday, December 1, 2012

Managing Trade Disputes - A workshop

Attended a very informative and engaging workshop on Managing Trade Disputes in the context of developing countries organized by ACWL, Centre for WTO Studies and ICTSD yesterday. The discussion focused on the strategies developing countries need to adopt to more effectively engage in the dispute settlement mechanism of the WTO. Varied opinions and enlightening discussion followed. A lot of interesting aspects of the DSU were discussed.

Thought provoking interventions by Miguel Mendoza, Marie Wilkie, Ambassador Narayanan, Cherise Valles, Fernando Pierola, Mukesh Bhatnagar, Valerie Hughes, Siddartha Rajagopal, Moushmi Joshi, Anthony Abad, Won-Mog Choi, Manab Majumdar, Vinita Johnson, Shashank Priya and Shailja Singh.

Gratitude to Abhijit Das for having given me an opportunity to participate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got this site from my friend who shared with me concerning this web site and now this time I am visiting
this web page and reading very informative posts at this place.
Look into my site ... how to make apps